Is selling for cash right for you? Take our home sellers quiz to find out!
Think about whether you would answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you have more than 50% equity in the home?
- Is the property currently vacant?
- Is the property in need of repairs totaling more than 10% of the total value?
- Do you need to sell the property in 60 days or less?
- Are you facing foreclosure or eviction?
- Is cost of keeping the property (both in terms of property taxes and maintenance costs) a burden to you?
- Has the property been on the market for more than 90 days?
- If you were to sell the property for cash and invest the money you received at 10% interest, would your return on investment after the first year be greater than $5,000?
- Do you agree with this statement? Right now, this property is more of a liability than an asset to me.
- Is dealing with this property causing you emotional stress or distracting you from other areas of your life in any way?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, there is a possibility that selling your home for cash would be a good option for you. If you answered yes to three or more of the above questions, there is a strong likelihood that selling your home to an investor like RVA Property Solutions is your best bet. If that’s the case, fill out the home sellers form in the right sidebar of this page to begin our process.
How much should home sellers expect to get when selling to an investor?
How much you get for your home when selling to an investor depends on a number of variables, including the condition of the property, the location, and the current market. That being said, you can usually expect to get somewhere between 40-65% of the full market value for your property if it is purchased by a real estate investor.